My videos won't play.
Seeing something like this when viewing videos? It is likely a web filter.
MTM videos are embedded via Vimeo.com. If the videos will not load, try the following methods.
First, Whitelist the MTM URL as mentioned above. If you see an option to "Apply to embedded Vimeo videos," select this. Clear your browser cache, refresh, and all the embedded videos on the site should play.
If that doesn’t work, you might need to manually enable access to embedded Vimeo videos for your learners with the following steps (Note - this will not unblock Vimeo.com):
- Unblock player.vimeo.com, vimeocdn.com, vimeo.com/api
- Add vimeocdn.com, vimeo.com/api, player.vimeo.com as Allowed Referrers
- On your filter, allow secure (encrypted) requests from vimeo.com.
- Clear your browser cache, refresh, and all the embedded videos on the site should play.
- Confirm that videos play and that vimeo.com is not directly accessible.